Find comfortable, modern apartment accommodation in Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
Terms & Conditions
1 | DEFINITIONS
- Booking: means the period for which you have paid to stay at the property.
- Property: means Newcastle Executive Apartments
- Management: means the owners and managers of the property.
- Guests: means the persons who stay overnight in the property during the booking.
- Visitor: means a person a guest permits to visit the property during the booking.
2 | ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Payment of the deposit constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3 | CHECK IN/OUT
- Check-in time is 2.00pm
- Early Check-in time is available with prior arrangement and extra charges will apply.
- Check-out time is 10.00am
- Late departure is available with prior arrangement and extra charges will apply.
4 | PAYMENT
- Payment for accommodation can only be made using our on-line payment system BY YOURSELF.
- 3D Secure is use in order to keep you credit card details secure and to prevent credit card fraud.
- A deposit of 100% of the accommodation tariff is required 72 hours prior to arrival.
- If you have booked a non-refundable rate the accommodation tariff is required at the time the reservation is made and is non-refundable.
- If payments are not made within the scheduled time frame the booking will be cancelled and you will be liable for the accommodation cancellation fee.
- We accept payments via Mastercard, Visacard and American Express.
- Personal cheques will not be accepted as a form of payment.
- Direct deposits can be made by obtaining a tax invoice from reception.
- A credit card surcharge fee for Mastercard and Visacard is 1.5%
- A credit card surcharge fee for American Express is 1.5%
6 | SECURITY BOND
- A security bond of $250.00 is required prior to check-in made on a valid credit card.
- Special Event Period attract a security bond of $500.00
- Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
7 | UNAVAILABILITY
- If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy, failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8 | PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
- PARTIES & FUNCTIONS Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
9 | LINEN & TOWELS
- Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
10 | PETS
- Pets are not allowed at the property.
- Jesmond Executive Villas has a pet friendly room type. Please contact central reservation for more details.
11 | YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay in the property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Property
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management’s discretion)
12 | PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair and service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to management prior to departure from the property.
- Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
- We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.